A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday 19 July 2010







yes.i feel like im sinking underwater.slowly by the minute.
suffocating.trying my hardest to grasp for air.
shouting at the top of my voice.
hoping that a hand would reach out, and grab me from the icy cold.
i have almost given up hope.
considering to sink.sink deeper into the silent blue,which might hopefully give me some peace.
sometimes i really love how the water gives you a sense of silence.
a silence that shuts you out from the world.
it allows you to be, at a place where you cant hear,all the rubbish that people throw at you.
how i wish i can be like percy,finding a common place at the bottom of the waters.
thinking about nothing.nothing at all.

i have never been in so much stress in my whole life.
i just need some medium for me to release my stress,even if its just for a slight moment.
its just too much for me.i have to say im someone who can handle stress.n still work well in it.
but theres always a limit to a person's capabilities.
even a superhero needs a rest once in a while.
all i hope for now is relief.
relief from these craze,a release from this torment im having.
just someone who can tell me,its going to be alright.
someone who can say it,well enough for me to believe.

mistakened identity
jiasylvia
i want to find my happy place.


Back to top