A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday 8 May 2010



imperfection is beauty
madness is genius
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than ridiculously boring.

theres so many negative things tt i want to say out loud now.
but i feel this aint e right time to burst out my displeasure.
its funny how sometimes when u already make it so obvious
but individuals still donno u r pissed at them
if u r going to ask me out n start coming up w a conversation w another person n exclude me
than whats e fucking point of asking me out.
if u have so many things to talk about yr sch.yr course.yr ridiculously non-entertaining life.
than just go ranting on to who ever might b a willing audience.
seriously i don even noe how i put up w all yr nonsense for so long
i should have been clever n discover it when e problem surfaced.
apparently it took me this long.

this is e furthest i want to go.
becos theres no point in expanding on.
n i can already forsee that u don even noe im talking abt u.
i had to explain to ppl when they think u were just faking it.
now im starting to doubt whether i should have done so.

mistakened identity
jiasylvia

u dont know me at all.
u know nothing.absolute nothing.


Back to top