A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday 17 May 2010


i need minho to cheer up my day.ease my problems.

WOW.time is ridiculously fast.
i cant believe the figure 18 is coming alr..!!!!!in a matter of about less than 48 hrs.
how i wish i can stay 17 4ever.
i feel so old saying that im 18...
ya i noe u will say im weird..watsoever.but tts how i feel.
been facing some problems, or rather alot with friendship.
n its not as easy as saying im done,means im done.
its not one of those unimportant phrases in life that i can just let go of without feeling something.
but im just way too tired to think of it now.
too much has been going on in my life.
im not going to bother abt tt issue anymore.
i guess e other party would have to make the effort to salvage it.
or just freaking do something to show tt she's not tt ignorant.
or else, seriously, i think im done......


as much as i don wanna say this.
cos i don like growing old.
but ppl been asking me what i want for birthday.
thanks for asking guys..
but anything is fine!(:really.its e thought tt counts
just DON'T GIVE ME SOFT TOYS!
N NO DORAEMONS!!!seriously.
i have no space for soft toys, n its gonna collect dust.
n I DON WAN ANYMORE DORAEMONS.
don get me wrong.i love tt robot cat.its my favourite cartoon of all time.
but its not something tt i would wan to receive for birthday anymore.
i had enuf of it.

so ya...
if u really donno what to get me.
im really in need of/or i really really want:
1) SHINee items.!(esp tt clock from comic connection)
2) ONTO headphones
3) Earpiece(designed ones)
4) Accessories(bracelets,necklaces,ear studs...ya..practically any accessories)
5) Wallet
6) Sunglasses(im like sunglass fanatic now)
7) NUM black havanias

ya..just about there.theres too many things tt i want..i guess most of those things i would have to buy myself.unless some kind hearted soul wishes to help me foot the bill.

thanks to those who alr wished me.
(which is really fast!)
n may all my problems get erased with time.

mistakened identity
jiasylvia

boldness be my friend.


Back to top