A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday 26 March 2010







i was going on halfway on a super negative post.
then some1 popped a good news to me..

tt totally changed e situation.
until...i went to take a look at my timetable for e new sem!!!!
WTF.!major crisis
i honestly feel like killing m
yself right now.
mon ends at 1....1 O'CLOCK!
my training starts at 6...
which means i have to go home.n come back again.
HAHAHA.JUST HOW NICE IS TT!!!!!
n guess what?
to make tt worse.
attachments r on weds now.!
which means what again..?go attachment then go training.?!
r they trying to torture me.
!!!!!!
this sem's alr looks hellish.
so not anticipating it.
n sch kinda starts next week 4 me alr.
with e business course.gosh..
why is my life so difficult.!
on e verge to burst out in angry tears now.!
darn darn darn darn darn

not only that.
im super broke after buying show's concert tickets.
n now e 3d album is out.
i have to get it.!
e shorts at cotton on sale is screaming out at me too.!!!
arghh!!!!why cant i be rich?!

mistakened identity
jiasylvia....cant stand it!!!!IM IN LOVE WITH 2AM
!

ok..random..but im so angry tt c
omics connection is simply daylight robbery.!
but....e korean stuffs just looks so nice.!esp all e boy bands....
there r all gonna be on my wishlist for this yrs bdae!!!(:
hopefully some kind hearted souls would get them for me!!!!

there's so many movies i wanna catch!
like

lovely bones,clash of titans,when in rome
n maybe even wimpy kid.(:(i bought e book actually...i noe its a kids book...but it was too freaking cute!!)
remember me was alright..not great.but still ok.
it was horrible mostly cos there were no subs.
n cassandra was having an even harder time trying 2 catch what they were saying.
she decided to give up n take a nap instead.
when i realised.she alr missed like 15 mins or so...
ROFL.should have just watched lovely bones or something.

ARGHH.my eyes feels heavy after crying while watching cruel temptation.
n it definitely proves tt ive got feelings.
so ppl.stop saying im un
feeling again!


Back to top