A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday 31 March 2010




i honestly donno wth did i get myself into..
it still feels like i dug a hole and jumped in by myself.
without anyone forcing me.
why am i taking a vacation module when i could be having a jolly well time holidaying.?
ya.i noe.u must be wondering.stupid right?
although e lecturer's cool,funny and super chatty(a little too chatty if u ask me)
but i just feel so distracted w e laptop right in front of me.
n it doesnt help when its all about business theories tt sound totally alien to me.
there's so many movies that i wanna watch b4 sch officially starts.
actually now it feels like it already started.
ok this post is utter random.
i just needed to write something while doing my hw.(ya from tt darn course)

ps.
in case u realised.
my blogskin is back 2 e old one.
cos e suju one is just too plain.
n i donno how e hell to edit e archives n stuffs.
hopefully i can find a nicer one b4 sem starts.
n add on all e things needed with e help of kind hearted souls!(:

mistakened identity
jiasylvia

believe that everything happens for a reason
people change so that you can learn to let go
things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right
you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself
sometimes good things fall apart
so that good things can fall together


Back to top