A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday 21 January 2010


yes..
this is exactly how i feel now.
anger n frustration.
n my stomach fucking hurts now.
stupid few days of e month.
my mood is grumpy,with a hint of extreme vulgarities.
with my darn father yakking crap at e side is just fucking irritating.
n there goes e outburst from me.
ya.thats e usual scenario tt happens everyday.
vulgarities flying in e air.
after tt survey we had 2 do during play.
it just further emphasize how unclose i am with my dad.
n i find it so totally unbelievable when i heard ppl saying they r closer to their dads.
tt kinda scene is never gonna happen to me.
nvm.4get abt tt family scene.
e briefing for rml marathon on tues was total waste of time.
i just wasted 1 hr..n all i knew was im doing route marshall.
tts all.i don even noe which sector im freaking in.
i was just darn pissed off during the whole process.
n fucking hell missed the bus back home bcos those idiots didnt wanna move in.
my mood hasnt really been good lately.
n now its just bad.
im just confused w everything going on.
n i just wan my hols to come soon.
yes i noe im gonna survive somehow.
but e process aint gonna be all smiles....

mistakened identity
jiasylvia

i really need that pill
the pain is KILLING ME!


Back to top