A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday 15 January 2010






yes yes, i noe its alr well into yr 2010...
n seriously, i meant to write on the meaningful 31st dec 09,
but i found myself just too plain lazy.
i noe theres ppl reading my blog n stuff.
funny how come u guys still have hope for a rather dead blog.
but here i am..reviving yr hopes once in a while.

ok...its 2010.
im 18....like wtfh.but i wont admit im 18 till tt faithful day comes...
tt faithful day that finally makes me legal..
not tt i care abt e clubbing scene.
e past yr has been...should i say...rather meaningless,and "unfeeling" for me...
if u ask me..how has e past yr been..i gotta say..i cant rmb.
it just all happened..before i had e time to react.
beginning of e yr.i was still a sec 4 blockhead.reminiscing e days of uniform.n camps filled with frustration, but enjoyment.
in the middle, i was still trying to find a place tt i can fit in.
trying to make friends.trying to make myself comfortable.
frankly speaking.it was hell diff.especially when im tt kinda person tt can dislike some1..
becos of no specific reason.mayb i just don like yr face.
even till e end of e year...i wasnt even sure if i was happy, with what i was doing..
with my life.with how i was spending it.....
i joined the lifeguards corp.
starting off.i wasnt even planning for it.it just happened.
it was horrid right from e start.esp tt memorable bonding camp which left mi n mich stranded.
i thought 2 myself.hell no!im never gonna bond w these ppl.
but fortunately things aint tt bad now.
i cant say i noe every1.,cos i seriously don.but at least e situation was so much better after kusu.
after going through a touching n rather tearful reflection session in class.
it got me thinking.
there were many things that i truly miss.
n everyday i hope that i can get it back.
but i have no idea how.what to do.to get it back.
its just this regret right inside me.that still feels so heavy till this day.
i hope something would happen this year.to change e situation
it might just be a baby step.but it is still a step.
we cant all avoid each other forever,can we.?

many things happened.
nothing to special that made me happy.
nothing in particular that i would want to keep in my happy memories
but there are definitely a lot of things that i hope i can 4get.
or throw away.
those memories that would only bring harm.no good.

hasnt any1 felt confused abt their self-identity?
i do.
sometimes i felt like i have changed.
like im different from who i used to be.
i can feel it.but im not sure if e change is good.
or should i be going back to e old me.

so all i want this year is simple.
i just want to be happy.really happy.
live life to the fullest.
enjoy myself every minute in any ways possible.
start things afresh.on a brand new page.



jiasylvia
mistakened identity
sometimes i wonder.
why


Back to top