A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday 31 January 2010








SHINee!!
ya..don even try to talk about it...
im just in a very "minhoish" mood 2dae..
but of cos i expected a huge crowd.
but 1000 over ppl at 3 am is just bonkers.
these ppl are insane thru their brains.
i wasnt really drilling on going.
but jo kept talking abt it on msn.n made me felt so eager on it suddenly.
but all tt eagerness was gone w e wind when i heard that thousands of ppl didnt get in...
count those obsessers lucky....
now.im even more firm on going 4 luo zhi xiang's one..
bcos of e freaking no show this time..

rml.
run my lunch
made me sleep deprived.
im blogging to keep myself awake.
bcos i haven finish tt darn play assignment
ok im lethargic.been procrastinating
but i cant help it.
when all the hell i can think abt is shopping.
n more shopping.
didnt really sleep well in tt short afternoon nap i had.
my lids are closing.have to avoid slow going songs on my lappie
thinking of the early wakeup 2mr makes me wanna puke.
or just shout FUCK right in e air.
or find a nice punch bag tt wont get back at me.
don mistaken.
i really love those kids.
its just im way too tired now to care abt any shit
i actually dreamt abt my last day at attachment
i woke up crying.
i donno why,but i think i miss those devil angels more than i think i ever would.
gosh.im getting emotional now.
sheesh. pause.get back on track.
put on a smile and get some goodie bags for them
hope they would rmb me!!!!!!

who wants to watch"to kill a mockingbird"????
by play factory productions
held at drama centre theatre!!
pls.some1 just say yes.

mistakened identity
jiasylvia

never say goodbye
because saying goodbye
means going away
and going away
means forgetting




Back to top