A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday 13 May 2009



im back on gossip girl..e storyline is getting interesting.
n i finally started watching 90210..
school's been fine..but projects r getting on realli fast..
gosh!!we have like 4 projects in our hands now..
plus thurs is attachment day..i love being there n interacting with those kids
but its the reflection tt is keeping mi worried.
i have no idea how am i going to start on my 500 word essay.
the dates juz keep reminding mi tt my bdae is coming..but i wanna stay 16..!!
mayb its juz mi but 16 n 17 seems like such a huge gap...
i feel old!!!
T.T..
everyday is like so routine..
go to sch..after sch go home.then e same thing again nxt day
i nid some excitement in my life.

mistakened identity
jias
my mind is in a whirlwind


Back to top