A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday 19 May 2008



I TURNED 16 2DAE!!!!..
Ok i donno whether 2 b happy or upset..
happy cos i can watch nc16 shows in cinema..without having 2 worry abt e possibility of getting caught red handed sneaking in...!!
or mayb 2 b upset tt i'm turning old..
n o levels r coming in.../
well @ least i'm realli glad tt some rmbed my birthday!!!:)
thanks ppl!thanks those who wished mi!!:)

juz my family alone we have 3 taurus alr..
mi,my dad n sis.
celebrated our birthdays on sat @ peach garden restuarant!!
yummy!!..
went on 2 watch 'made of honour' @ amk hub
onli after goin great world n roaming arnd e island in my sis's bf car.,..
n luckily we still had e 3rd row seats..not tt bad la..

2dae went out with bestie.clarence.hwee theng 2 bugis 2 celebrate my bdae!
took neoprint although i thought it was realli suxy actually.!
i think i'm not goin 2 take neoprint 4 a very long time//!
walk arnd bugis countless times but still couldn't find something i realli like..
hais...bugis is realli getting boring.
i think i'm so familiar with it tt i can even memorise wat shops r there in each level.
celebrated again @ my grands house/..!:)
thanks aunt! u r e best..
thanks 4 e billabong backpack n e cake plus pizzahut treat!!!:)
i guess i was real lucky 2 have my bdae this year on a public holiday!
but 2mr there's still sch!!...
BOO HOO HOO!!!T.T

i wish time can go back.

mistakened identity
jias


Back to top