A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday 17 April 2008




i have been feeling so tired this few days...
cant get 2 sleep without @ least revising a subject..
i would feel gulity n start reminding myself of the consequences.
e mid year is realli getting onto mi now..
n the big 'O's.
its realli scary,,,
those not in our situation u might not understand...
speech day is 2mr...
n theres been alot of things goin on the few days./..
some ppl juz don think abt others...
full of herself..
i was abt 2 elaborate on this so interesting topic i think everyone would wish 2 noe.
but i juz reminded myself it is realli waste of my breath
my precious time which i can use 2 do other more meaningful things
then blog abt this person...
nvm,..2mr there will b a good show.....

jias
mistakened identity.


Back to top