A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday 11 August 2007


e very very 1st time i blog without a pic i guess....
a freaking anonymous "???" tagged on my tagboard and said YAWN
get yr ass out of here if u don like it...
i don deserve yr freaking nonsense...
bastard if u r a guy
and beyotch if u r a gal...ok..enuf of all those pissing off stuff

almost got lost 2dae while going my uncles's new house
darn..recieved some totally wrong info
blehx..had 2 walk all e way back...
in case those ppl who haven watched "secret" by jay chou
seriously go catch it now!!!
hahas my advice wont go wrong...
oh ya i was in a same lift as chen diya(jue dui superstar)
@ amk hub when i was going 2 catch "secret" on wed....:)
all this is way random
i juz blog 2 let out my bloody pissed off emotions
blehx

mistakened identity
jias


Back to top